Due to the expansion within the company, Bespoke Tax Accountants is looking to employ a full-time Accounts Assistant to support the Small Business Team.
Bespoke is a highly successful firm of accountants and tax advisers, based in the centre of Cheltenham, with a wide ranging client base. Bespoke has a reputation for helping clients make the most of their financial situations and consequently have become a trusted extension of their business or family.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our small business team, supporting the team managers. You will perform a variety of tasks for several of our clients, including the preparation of accounts and straight forward tax returns.
- To provide support to the small business team managers to include the preparation of accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited companies to review stage
- Liaise with clients in terms of obtaining outstanding information or dealing with client queries
- HMRC and Companies House submissions
- Work as part of the small business team to ensure deadlines are met
These responsibilities are not exhaustive and may be adjusted periodically.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
- Proven accounts preparation skills
- Good knowledge of preparing simple tax returns, both personal and corporate
- Proficiency in the use of Sage, Xero and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong IT, organisational, time management and planning skills
- A minimum of two years of Accounts Assistant experience
- AAT qualification would be desirable
- Whilst no qualifications are expected, the bias of type of work will reflect qualifications of the applicant
- Team player
The individual we are looking for should have a strong work ethic, be reliable, enthusiastic and portray a positive attitude in the workplace.
We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, whilst maintaining the highest standards.
We are seeking an individual on a permanent basis for a full-time role working Monday to Friday, during the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm.
No car parking is provided.
Four weeks’ annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays and two extra days given over the Christmas break when the office closes.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV, with a brief paragraph as to why you feel this role would be of interest to you to email@example.com
No Agencies Please